Perceived Pain is Costing E&P Operators Time and Money
Many times, E&P operations teams and IT departments are hesitant to change their Well Lifecycle Reporting system because of the ‘perceived pain’ of switching. They fear that daily operations are so entrenched in the current process that the cost of changing would result in…
- High Costs
- The WellEz billing includes a one-time setup fee that covers implementation, training, and support for the life of your account.
- Data Loss
- WellEz has successfully imported data into our system from competitors, homegrown systems, and custom databases.
- Steep Learning Curve
- WellEz was built with the end-user in mind. All training is included and typically takes 20 minutes for a field user and up to 60 minutes for a company administrator. No day or week-long training courses.
This ‘perceived pain’ can force a company to limp along with a tool that isn’t fit for their purpose, resulting in wasted time and money on a system that isn’t adding value.
We agree that rolling-out a new software can be daunting, and the fear of the unknown can seem overwhelming. That’s why our core values have always included
- Transparency with our billing model, development schedule, and user communication
- Anytime, Anywhere Service & Support included with every account. Anything less is unacceptable
In the spirit of these two values, we wanted to share our WellEz Implementation Guide. This guide is meant to give you an overview of how we approach two different types of roll-out plans.
(click to enlarge)
- Quick Roll-Out – You are a small, growing E&P operator who needs to be up and running quickly. Typically, you are coming to WellEz from using Excel-based reports
- Enterprise Roll-Out – You are a larger, multi-basin E&P operator who has many stakeholders and an existing reporting infrastructure. Typically, you are coming to WellEz from a traditional software system and will need to import historical data.
Of course, each roll-out is custom fit to your operations so you may have a blend of the two plans. That’s why our industry experienced Technical Account Managers serve as your resource for creating, executing, and monitoring your custom roll-out plan. We want to simplify the scary so you can focus on running your operations.